526 Views |
Ramadan is a month full of blessings, but for those who are fasting, it is also a challenging month, especially when it comes to sports activities. Therefore, it is important to choose the right sportswear to keep your body comfortable and healthy.
1. Choosing sportswear for fasting in Ramadan is all about the material's ability to absorb sweat. Clothing that does not absorb sweat well can make your body damp and uncomfortable when exercising.
2. The materials commonly used for sweat-wicking sportswear are materials made from natural fibers such as cotton, linen, or rayon, as well as materials made from synthetic fibers such as polyester or nylon. However, synthetic materials are preferred as they absorb sweat more quickly and effectively.
3. Materials commonly used for sweat-wicking sportswear are materials made from natural fibers such as cotton, linen, or rayon, as well as materials made from synthetic fibers such as polyester or nylon. However, synthetic materials are preferred as they absorb sweat more quickly and effectively.
4. Sweat-wicking workout clothes not only make you feel comfortable, but also help maintain your health and fitness. With the right clothing, the body is less prone to dehydration as sweat can be absorbed properly, keeping the body well hydrated.
5. In addition, choosing the right sportswear can also help avoid skin irritation caused by sweat trapped in the clothing. Skin irritation can occur in certain areas such as the armpits, skin folds, or groin area. By choosing sweat-absorbent sportswear, the risk of skin irritation can be reduced.
6. In addition to sportswear, the choice of footwear also needs to be considered when exercising in the month of Ramadan. Choose shoes that are comfortable and suitable for the type of exercise you are doing. Avoid wearing shoes that are too tight or too loose, and choose shoes that have good ventilation so that air can circulate properly and keep your feet cool.
By paying attention to the tips above and choosing the right sportswear, you can maintain your health and fitness during the month of Ramadan. Also, don't forget to always consult a doctor or health professional before starting a new exercise program.