356 Views |
Lebaran is a very important moment for Muslims around the world. Not only is it a time to stay in touch and celebrate the victory after the month of Ramadan, it is also a time when women usually want to look beautiful in clothes that match the atmosphere of Lebaran. For women who don't want the hassle of choosing and matching different outfits, here are some mix and match ideas for women's Eid outfits that don't want to be complicated:
1. Baju Kurung Suit Baju kurung is one of the traditional outfits that is perfect for Lebaran. To save time and effort, choose a ready-made baju kurung suit that is easy to wear. You can choose bright and attractive colors to add a festive feel to the day.
2. Dress + Outer If you want to look more modern and relaxed but still polite, a dress with an outer can be the right choice. You can choose a simple yet elegant dress, and pair it with an outer like a blazer or cardigan. Choose bright colors that match the atmosphere of Lebaran.
3. Kebaya Suit Kebaya is one of the traditional clothes that is suitable for Lebaran. Choose a kebaya suit that is easy to wear and easy to combine with skirts or pants. You can choose a kebaya with an interesting pattern or unique details, and pair it with a skirt or pants that match or have contrasting colors that match.
4. Gamis + Veil If you want to look more modest but still beautiful, choose a gamis and veil. You can choose a gamis with bright and attractive colors, and combine it with a matching veil or a suitable contrasting color. Choose a gamis model that is simple but still elegant.
5. Jumpsuit Jumpsuit can be the right choice for those of you who want to look more modern and relaxed but still polite. You can choose a jumpsuit with a simple yet elegant model, and combine it with interesting accessories such as necklaces or earrings. Choose bright colors that match the atmosphere of Lebaran.
Those are some mix and match ideas that are suitable for women who don't want to be complicated. Choose an outfit that suits your personality and style, and don't forget to celebrate Eid with happiness.